Wednesday, August 8, 2012


A good friend had to have open heart surgery and they replaced a section of damaged valve with a bull's valve.  So, this was the card I came up with to give him, because the surgery was successful and the patient had a great sense of humor!
Noah's ABC Animals - Bull, My Creative Time Stitched Oval Die, EK Success Modern Label Punch
Stamps - Jillian Vance 'Celebrate Men (Old Fart, Young Heart), My Pink Stamper (Thinking of you...'bro') is a combination of stamps
Paper - Recollections for the solids, top layer was in my scrap bin
Ink - Colorbox Espresso, White Embossing, white gel pen, Edges were inked with Colorbox Chalk Creamy Brown



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a great card! He will get a kick out of it, I'm sure!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete