Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Mardi Gras, Happy Birthday


Happy Mardi Gras everyone...here's a Birthday card I made for a real BABE and partner in crime...on and off the dance floor.  Laissez les bon temps rouler!!! 

Details:
Papers:  Curious Metallics:  Icy Gold 4.25 X 14, Botanicals 4 X 6.75
              Gold Paper, mirror finish
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Fleur-di-lis
Cricut Cuts:  Mask & Mardi Gras - Designer's Calendar, Musical notes - Disney Hannah Montana
Bling:  Recollections
Feather & Ribbons:  from my scrap stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol thanks for joining my challnege for anohter with another great card. Love the colors and papers and design....okay just LOVE this card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Carol!! I love the papers!! Perfect for Mardi Gras!! Thanks so much for stopping by for the Happy Birthday Diana Blog Hop!! I'm happy to be a new follower and look forward to your future projects :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete