Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Card, part 2


I have been thinking about this card since I bought the ribbon at Michaels...love black, pink and red together!  A little something something for a sweet someone!

Recipe:
Paper:  Wild Cherry Pop Tone Ceardstock, Black=Curious Metallic
Ribbon:  Celebrate It, Bow is from scrap bin
Embellishments:  Acrylic Heart Gems-Creatology, Recollections
My Creative Time:  Stitched Heart Die
Stamps:  My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness
Punches:  Scalloped Heart Punch (sorry it's so old, the label is gone)
Cricut:  Tie The Knot - Corset @3.26X4.73 (per my Gypsy, I used the Shift of the image and the non-shift of the shadow/blackout
Miscellaneous:  ATG, Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks...It's so much fun to play with bling, papers, ribbons and stamps...and find a like-minded audience to share it with!
      XOXOX & Blessings,
      Carol

      Delete